Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
When things go awry

Hallo there,

As My Mother used to say to everyone. I am getting my computer updated today, so hopefully I will be back online soon. I am in Sheena's typing this again, she did the updates for me, but we'll see if the signal works in the Cottage later. Keep fingers crossed.

Read all the other posts & am glad to be up to date with everything, really missed the craic.

I agree with the coments Ann made about people who bought their own houses & worked hard all their lives, for the Government to penalise them in their old age. Been there & now we are being fleeced for being good citizens & providing for our families.

We should all sell up & have a bloody good time with what time we have left. Unfortunately with the recession profits would not be much, so we are cought between a rock & a hard place.

Life is not fair, but what is the use of complaining,waste of breath.
Health is Wealth. Console ourselves with that.!

Pat