Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Birthdays

Talking about birthdays, Jim, tell us is it or is it not your birthday week.?? Two days ago was the birthday of an old friend of mine who died way back in 1971 of cancer at the young age of 42. I'm talking about Sammy Topping whose Father used to run the Store's pub in Bow Street I'm sure there is a lot of people who remember him, I know Brendan will as we all used to work together during the 2nd World War. He left a wife and two lovely young daughters, such a shame as he was doing so well in Toronto. Mauri