Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Terry Bradley

Hi
If anyone knows Terry Bradleys email address or how to contact him please email me at info@lisburn as Patrick Kennedy is trying to contact him. He is on the Australian exiles list but his email address is not working.
Message = Hello again.
In your listing, Australian exiles, there is a Terry Bradley, the email address for Terry is "bradkit@dodo.com.au"
I have tried many times to make contact with terry who could possibly be an old school friend.I get a failed to send notification from postmaster @hotmail each time I try to send.
Have you any other means of contacting Terry. Can you contact (him)?? and ask him?? to contact me.
Many Thanks for a smashing site.
From one who only travelled from Tonagh to Derriaghy to settle down.
Pat Kennedy
page = Contact Page