Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Samnaun Switzerland

Herself, Kilain and his mum Denise are away since yesterday to spend a few days in Spitzingsee in the Bavarian Alps leaving me here as straw widow, when my friend Wolfgang rang and said he, his stepfather and companion were going to Samnaun, Switzerland for a day trip and they had a free seat in his car I thankfully accepted and accompanied them . It has been at least 30 years since I was there and was astounded by the change. It is still a duty free paradise so I purchased a litre of Vodka (€5,80 ) and for herself a wrist watch ( Fossil). Arriving home I unpacked the watch and to my annoyance it was not working. This morning after much searching in internet I found the Tel.Nr of the company and they told me to send it to their German agency.
Donald