Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thankyou for your kind thoughts

It has been a difficult few days and no mistake, it doesn't get any easier knowing that I'm 3000 odd miles away and kinda helpless.....

In any case I just want to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for my Dad. I know that he will appreciate all of your kind words especially from those of you who don't even know him, I thank you on his behalf. No changes to report sadly, we keep a stiff upper lip and hope, it is all we have.

To Beano, Ted, Maggi and anyone else who knows my Dad, thankyou for caring. I know you all have your own roads to hoe and Billy just had major surgery but still takes time to think of past friends, my Dad will be pleased to know that you hold him in high regard after all these years...

Thanks again,

Richard/Jim jnr