Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Cordner family

Hi PK,

Thank you for that post re.Thomas Cordner, it is great to hear he is still going strong at 83. We were great friends and workmates in the Island Mill in the early 50s. He is one of those people in your life that you never forget, do you happen to know anything of Gerald or Maureen?????

Thanks again,
Beano

Re: Cordner family

Hi Beano, I meet Gerald and his wife a few months ago outside were Madam Fusco.s shop was, now its called the yellow door its a wee café and a bread shop, and they both looked good like myself a bit slower but he is still about, In the meantime have a great holiday and don't bother sending any cards, Regards Ted

PK, is Thomas Cordner still living in Lisburn? Last time I saw him, he appeared in a TV show about homelessness (I think). At that time he was living in Belfast and sang "Are you Lonesome tonight" for the programme. He was work perfect too. I see Gerald Cordner and his wife very occasionally. Like the rest of us, they're getting older I think when you don't see people regularly, you're inclined to notice changes more. I don't want to hear their impressions of me either.

hi ann hope patsy is up and on her feet soon,also tommy cordiner is living in blaris fold,did you hear dabblers sister in law rosemay mccutcheon to her own name was buried during the week

Sean. Pat is doing very well indeed, thank you. Rosemary McCutcheon (RIP). I wonder was she related to Marie McCutccheon? I can't say I knew her.

1 2