Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Radio Ulster

There I go, pressed that button and deleted a bit. What I was saying was that Gerry's music is very mixed, sometimes bloomin' awful but sometimes great. It's not the usual anyway. The craic between him and his co-presented is so funny and unrehearsed. In fact, I don't know how he gets away with it sometimes, although no bad language or anything like that.

Re: Radio Ulster

Hi,all & Ann,

Sweetie and I would'nt miss Radio Ulster, starting with Stephen Nolan, then the favourite Gerry Anderson, he is brilliant especially with Sean Coyle,plays great music and as u say some awful stuff, but the craic is great.
Then Sweetie listens to David Dunseath, that his quiet time and then Uncle Hugo, I am not to keen on him.

What about the Scottish man?; "When know one else can understand u", bet that gets u dancing in the kitchen.

Katie

Re: Re: Radio Ulster

Katie, yes I like Stephen Nolan, followed by Gerry, then David Dunseith, then I SWITCH OFF. Remember, I need my afternoon doze.