Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I LEFT LISBURN MAY 1961 EX>LISNAGARVEY

HYNDS FAMILY LEFT 69 YOUNG ST> FOR VANCOUVER B.C. CURRENTLY IN REVELSTOKE B.C. CANADA.

Re: I LEFT LISBURN MAY 1961 EX>LISNAGARVEY

Welcome to the forum Ronald.

I think you will find it fun.

LR

Hi Ronald,

Welcome ,saw at the Lord Mayor's Parade last Saturday, Lisnagarvey 50 years.

Katie

Hi Ron, Its great to see you on the forum, and hope you are enjoying life in Canada. I have great memories of Young street(ex No 13)and the Co. Down.

Terry

I can't say I know you Ronald, although I know a woman called Beryl Hynds. Maybe she is a relation. Anyway, welcome.

Hello Ronald I am not a new comer to this site but I havent written in awhile,but when I saw your entry I am wondering if you are related to Etta Hynds now MeNeice ,I am from the Co Down now living in BC Canada I was a friend of Netta's we used to travel back and forth to work together on the bus to Belfast I did get an email from her a couple of years ago due to this site they were living in Whiterock but then we lost contact.
I was just in Revelstoke last week,and I will be in Lisburn in Sept (I must check out the market)bye for now .....

Re: Re: I LEFT LISBURN MAY 1961 EX>LISNAGARVEY

Sally, do check out the market. You'll see everyone there, especially if the weather's fine. Maybe I'll see you there.

Hi Ron,good to see you on the exiles website,you and I were in the same class through school years.Revelstoke is a long way from Young st.I have a daughter in the Mounties in Langley so I get to visit BC now and then,hope you are not getting flooded out there. Ken Ingleston.