Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EVERYONE CHANGE THEIR CALENDAR

Today being 1st June I look forward to changing my 3 Johnny Depp calendars. The different months are all of him in new poses - gorgeous. He follows me around the rooms.

Re: EVERYONE CHANGE THEIR CALENDAR

Your house must be boggin wi' the amount of time you spend.
I'll bet the stoor is an inch thick on your sideboard.

When did you black lead the stove?

Ann, Sorry I bought U that ......Johnny Depp calendar, never again. He is like an undernourished wee boy, as your Grannie used to say "She should b saying her prayers"........Green apples???????Pat

First Low Roader. Actually, yes, my house IS boggin'. Tell you a wee story about that on a new heading later. I mean, if Prince Charles and Camilla can bear it, woe betide anyone else who criticises my wee house. That's the second warning you've been given, by the way.

Secondly, Pat. I think you used to fancy Rock Hudson and look what happened to him. All the stars you used to fancy are long gone. BOOM BOOM. As for my prayers, well that's between HIM and me. I always say that God's a gentleman and I'm not being blasphemous.

Re: Re: EVERYONE CHANGE THEIR CALENDAR

Ann U can't deny that Rock was good-looking.
Gone but not forgotten,,eh Mary?
Gentlemen prefer blondes. Boom Boom Double Boom.

Re: Re: Re: EVERYONE CHANGE THEIR CALENDAR

What about when the roots go black (sorry, but in your case, grey) and you can't afford a new dye! BOOM! BOOM! Rock's black colour almost looked real too. I must say he was a lovely "boy".