Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News from Lisburn - her again.

This is a bank holiday weekend SOOOO tomorrow hubby and myself are going to visit the Ulster American Folk Park in Omagh. Never been there although I'm sure lots of you have. Had a wee walk up into Lisburn yesterday. Lovely day again, loads of people around. We have a great store here called TK Maxx where you can buy designer clothes/goods with a 75% reduction. I love wandering around in there, especially in the china, household and gardening departments. Really great bargains, not rubbish. Came back loaded with ornaments for the garden, had to borrow a trolley to take them out to the car. My husband's face said it all when I arrived home, but he did help me to "display" them. My daughter, who is a minimalistic type of person, wasn't impressed, especially with the 3 leprauchans climbing up a rope!! Oh, well, can't please them all. Anyway, maybe get another few wee bargains tomorrow. Just talk amongst yourselves tomorrow and have plenty of news for me when I get back on Tuesday.

Re: News from Lisburn - her again.

Ann, you could get one of your designer gowns out TK Maxx, get a photographer to photograph you, and make a big poster of you to replace those disgraceful ones people have complained about in Norn Irn. You would change history dear,for there's no telling what is going up on those boardings next. So good of Donald to tell us these things, isn't it. Sure the crowds would come to marvel, and you would deserve it well. Ann of Lisburn, friend of Prince Charles. I can see it now. Also you could write a wee note on it about visiting your home and seeing the Great Royal Chip in a Teacup. Free advertising, and extra business for yourself. No stopping you now.

Liz

Re: Re: News from Lisburn - her again.

OH Yes there is Liz, I'v had a word in her ear.

Pat

Re: News from Lisburn - her again.

I can imagine the headlines in the world's international press, be it the Times, Guardian or whatever, when they get to hear about this. " Norniron = den of iniquity, Bare bums all over! A disgrace for Norniron, I,m ashamed .

Re: Re: News from Lisburn - her again.

Liz, I like your style. Short and to the point, a bit like Dabber. WHERE IS HE?