Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What aboout your ma??

Mine never ceases to amaze me. She loves the internet. She spends time in chat rooms, my friends can't believe it.

I was discussing the merits of psychometric testing and personality styles and she says "I'd love to do one of them...." So she does. What a revealation, the real her in all its complexity is more amazing than the one I had imagined or experienced!!

Here's hats off to her.

Re: What aboout your ma??

Eh?

Re: What aboout your ma??

Hey, I'd love one of those psychmetric testing dodas. Please send one, although it may go off the screen!!!!

Re: Re: What aboout your ma??

Presumably Eh? means you do not understand??? A psychometric is a questionnaire that asks you a lot of questions and your personality type/style and behaviours are analysed.

PS Low Roader....
Front of national newspaper today:
A Womans work is never done:
"Where do they find the time? Hrd pressed working women are spending up to 60 hours a week on domestick choers. A study by Hibernian Insurance suggests that if a working mother stopped doing housework, it would cost €900 per week to replace her"

Re: Re: What aboout your ma??

Google it and you will pick up a load of free ones on the internet. Use a google on "personality profile" as well.

Re: Re: Re: What aboout your ma??

Listen, you young pup, if I could Google the psychometric tests, I would. I DON'T HAVE WORD on this computer so can download absolutely nothing. My eldest son assures me that he is giving me his computer, but at the moment it's in being fixed!! SO, please send me a psychometric test so that I can see just how mad I really am. Thanks in anticipation. I know they cost a lotta money but you have plenty. I know, you work hard for it. I take no excuses. Send me the bloomin' test.