Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kinship

Given the amount of enquiries emanating on this forum, such as " Jimmy, are you.....? I have decided to ask Jim C to consider renaming this part of the site "The Ould Codgers Get Together" or even "The Folk That Time Forgot"

Answers on a post card please to:

Re: Kinship

LR we'll never be forgotten. Folks like us are a one-off. I think JC is on holidays because I have sent him a couple of contributions and have had no reply. My husband, having, again, had a couple of Guinness, is singing, "The Green Glens of Antrim".

Re: Kinship

Your husband has a very good taste in music.
( I know I am about to hear and in other areas too..... )
Every time I make a CD for myself there are two songs on it :
The Green Glens and
The Mountains of Mourne.

Oh well I can dream can't I.

Re: Re: Kinship

Hi Ann, on the kinship thing.....
they say if only one person remembers you then you have not died. So keep the kinship going, its the stuff of immortality.