Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Support

Jim
I would like you to know how much I have enjoyed the forum over the years. I have had a few traumatic experiences during the past eighteen months, and I thank you, particularly for sending me your phone number when I visited Lisburn. Although, as I anticipated, it remained unused, I felt strengthened by your support.
Thanks again.
Joe

Re: Support

I’m going to have a little rest from the forum. I’ll leave TLC and the antipodeans to battle against the dead sheep, and the barnbrack and bun bakers to write recipes. Before leaving, and just in case I don’t make it back, thanks again Jim, and all of you have put so much time into this.

Dabbler

Away er that with ye! You know you can't help but tap in and see what is going on, so we'll hear from you soon, or we'll all fret.

Liz

Yir head,s a marley, we will be hearing from you shortly I hope , like Liz says , you won,t be able to stop yirself havin a wee juke now an then.
Donald