Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Knowhere

Dabbler, what is this about Knowhere? Please explain. Regarding the flies. Maybe because of the Med like weather recently, there's been a real invasion of flies. Lisburn anyway, also Belfast. Fly spray all sold out in Tescos. Windows and doors closed. Me running around like a madwoman with spray can in hand. My two wee dogs are terrified. And they don't like the spray can either - boom boom!!

Re: Knowhere

Ann, for a long time, in my earlydays on 'the net', I searched for Lisburn. I found it on knowhere.com. It would be possible to enter 'chat' there, but much of the content on the 'board', relating to best places, famous residents, etc; though sometimes highly amusing, are obviously from a younger element. If there is REALLY anything you cannot find on 'the net', make google your home, and, voila!
Joe