Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
lisburn.com

I just looked again at the Lisburn pages on Knowhere, and remembered why I like this site.
I'm a great one for the craic, and have some knowledge of so-called youth culture; i.e; sex, drugs, and 'music', and I could hack it with the best of them on Knowhere, but I come here for nostalgia, gentle humour, (like Donald's NornIron Poetry), and the possibility of hearing about, or even meeting, online, a friend from another age.

Re: lisburn.com

Hello Dabbler, I've gone through nearly all the web pages to find "Knowhere" and what that is all about. Have had no success. By the way, we're having an invasion of flies at present, so the "Fly Side" is back with a vengeance.

Re: lisburn.com

Ann, I'm on 'the net' very late tonight, having discovered "Rushlight the Belfast Magazine". Highly favouring Catholics and Republicanism, ( I avoid sectarianism like The Plague), but absolutely fascinating stories and pictures of people and places from long ago.
Again, I'm not sure what you mean - put my stupidity down to old age - when you say you/we are invaded by flies, but I find all references to the Fly Side nostalgically amusing.
I attach an email address. For a time I received offers from alluring females on it, but I managed to constrain myself, and they eventually gave up. Donald!!!
Putting myself up for grabs here again may start another rush.

Re: Re: Invalion of Flies

Ann........Could it be a message from Moses????

Pat

Re: Re: Re: Invasion of Flies

Holy Moses!!