Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Addictions

I know what you mean about Lisburn exiles on the brain. Its 01.02 our time and no thought of going to bed. Is there anybody out there?????

Or is it like Norn Iron were late is anytime after 10pm. EArly to bed and early to rise, etc. etc. A date was 7.3opm and you were home for 11pm at the VERY latest. Only thinking about going out now at 11pm.!!!!

Re: Addictions

Yep the macster is awake most nights mate.

This bit seems like a riddle???

???

Re: Re: Addictions

Dabbler, Keeps the old brain cells alive.
Joe

But what about the forum?

I'd forgot about the Forum----See what I mean about the brain cells??????Joe

Bye, bye!

OK! I give up! Who is The Lobby Correspondent, and John, who or what is the macster?

I hate riddles without answers. I'll write again when I get one.

Hi Dabbler,

No riddle.

Who is the Lobby Correspondent: I had the great benefit of having a great grandmother in my childhood. If there was a conversation going on and someone joined in from anor. room she would always say "Oh, the Lobby Correspondent". Seemed like a good name to talk into this forum.

The orginal message: myself and a couple of other Lisburn exiles were on the net really late at night posting messages but getting no answers, thought everyone was asleep. But it seems John in Aussie land is awake most nights!!

OK???? Talk to you.....

TLC, thanks for the reply. I'm the same with crosswords. It's an addiction. If I can't think of the answer I go away and think about it.