Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vernor McAfee

Hello,

I am the great-grand daughter of Vernor McAfee (Chief of the Lisburn Fire Brigade 1936). I am in search of my uncle of the same name and believe he still resides in Lisburn. Can anyone help me locate him?

With Thanks,

Casey Mulcaster, Victoria, Canada

Re: Vernor McAfee

Hi Casey

I man married to the Grandson of Vernor McAfee (Lisburn Fire Brigade). My husband is the son of Mae Noble(nee Mcafee)) I see your message is quite old did you locate Vernor your uncle yet ?

Hi Jayne - would love to get in touch with you. Still haven't found my uncle.

THERE WAS A BARNEY McAFEE used to drive fire engine around 1950s/60

Hi Casey I am a great grandson of Verner McAfee and my great Uncle Verner who I would speak to now and again

Hi Geoff - thanks for the message. My email is included and here is my website: www.amarnaholistic.ca. Drop a line if you like.