Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for people

Didn't know her well enough to email, but lovely to see message from Isobel Begley on 'looking for people'. She was a sweet wee girl who worked at Kitty Molloy's, and sold me many a poke.

Re: looking for people

Did you know Kitty Molloy's ice-cream is still sold on Sloan St in the ice-cream shop which was owned by James McKeown It still tastes good ! Margaret

Lucky Margaret. I liked the ice cream more than those big ice lollies!

My wife maureen(nee hopcroft)has been trying to get in touch with a long time friend called Ethel Carinduff formlly ethel martin ,Last known address was hartford square knockmore Any information you can supply would be most appreciated

Re: Re: looking for people

I have been thinking about the Lavery family from the Old Hillsborough Rd,Betty,Sheila ,Jim and their parents went to Australia in the 50s,just wondering if there is anyone out there who might know of their where abouts ,Sally.