Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Christmas

We would like to wish all the exiles and forum contributors, who make such a significant contribution to this site, a very Happy Christmas and a Happy, Peaceful and Prosperous New Year.
Jim and Elva Collins.

Re: Happy Christmas

Thank you for your good wishes Jim.
May I return the sentiments and thank you very much for giving your time and expertise to allow us to enjoy the facility.

A very merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous new year to you and yours.

Low Roader

I second that Low Roader to Jim, thanking him for the facility, and wishing all those who contribute every blessing over Christmas.

Here in East Anglia we have had the first deep frost, and overnight my fuchias which have looked splendid for weeks, and going strong, drooped their heads and died, so they look sad. And the fog has been with us all week, feel sorry for the poor air travellers held up in airports. Happily, I have got a real coal fire, so very cheering in winter. Am I the only one with a real coal fire among the exiles?

Liz

Thank you Jim for your sentiments. I can only reiterate Lowroader's comments about the site. It has certainly helped to fill some of my retirement hours.

Merry Christmas to you and yours Jim and a Happy and Peaceful New Year.

Billy

Thank you Jim and the Very Best Wishes to you and your family. You have made it possible for us to keep up to date with our "home" town. Happy 2007 too.

Re: Re: Happy Christmas

Merry Xmas to you. We are shrouded in smoke here in Oz as there have been huge bushfires for a few weeks now. You are feeling the cold and we are choking with smoke and heat. We are praying for rain. Have A healthy and Happy New Year. Joan Farr

Hi Mr Collins.

All best wishes to yourself and family for a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous and Peacefull New Year , and many thank's for your assistence at Lisburn Exiles, and for the new found friend's i have made,