Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Beano

I must confess my ignorance of the fact that Beano has had an operation recently.
I apologise for not sending him my best wishes, which I now belatedly do, for a full and speedy recovery.
LR

Re: Beano

Beano. My sincere best wishes for a steady recovery From whatever your ailment is.
This comes from a friend and a countryman of Both Countries. [Native @ Adobted ].
Lord Downshire.

Hi Low Roader and Lord Downshire,

Many thanks for your best wishes.Yes I did have surgery back on July 20th.I was doing great with my new knee until I got a "Bacterial Infection" that just about sent me "beyond"..... but thanks to a lot of prayers from some wonderful people and terrific nursing from the greatest nurse in the world.....my wife Doreen, I can now say I am on my way back. It is going to take a while to get fit again but I am working on it.Thank you again for your good wishes.

I am delighted to see my old mate Tom Mc Kay making a contribution, we go back a long way, almost as long as Dabbler and I.

We are looking forward to a visit from Daphne and Fraser next Monday..... should be a lot to talk about.

Beano

Hi Billy
Didn't know you were ill. Delighted to hear you're ok again.
Joe

Billy
I didnt know you were ill, hope you are keeping better. Enjoy your visitors.

Re: Re: Beano

beano
haven't been on line for a while sorry to hear of your infection glad you're well now
tom