Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sam McBratney

I was reading through the historial section of Lisburn.com and noticed articles written by Sam McBratney. Samuel was a neighbor of ours on Warren Park Drive and I would love to get in touch with him.
He has written an article on the Linen Industry around Lisburn and my mother had told me that my great grandfather was very involved in the Linen Industry. I am not sure if it was on the Crone side of the family or the Fox (my maternal grandmother's) family. Anyway, if anyone can help me contact Samuel I would greatly appreciate it.