Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
YOUR THE FIRST TOM

Hi Tom
I too thought the board was quiet, then I thought should I be the first to post in June!!!!but you have beaten me too it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadie

Re: YOUR THE FIRST TOM

thanks sadie and fraser for your reply and to know my new laptop works i,d really hate to miss a bar of chat between the lisburn group.
god luck to all tom

Re: Re: YOUR THE FIRST TOM

jimmy young
a while ago i ordered a cd of what i thought was a comedy cd of the favourite comedian james? young . donald i think said it was probably a cd of singer jimmy young singing they tried to tell us we,re too young etc. well eventually i collected it and donald is right. it,s a cd of jimmy yiung and it,s all in the game because of you etc the voice is great but all so dated i,ve told a few people we,re going to have a musical evening soon so bring a few beers round so it,ll be interesting
can,t wait to see the reactions
good luck tom