Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Did you have a good visit Thelma

Hi Thelma, have you been home, and was it good, and tell us all about it, and did you stay at 1 Victoria Crescent, and what was it like, and what did you like most, and did you visit Maggi, and, and .....................love to hear from you!

Liz

Re: Did you have a good visit Thelma

Hello Liz,
I'm off on my trip on May 13th and I am so looking forward to it. I'll be in Belfast May 17th until 31st and I've booked a B & B in Lisburn for three nights. I'll be staying at the Circular Lodge on North Circular Road. I spoke to a very nice lady called Dianne Price who's been running her B & B for nine years. When I get back I'll let you all know how it was. My cousin sent me a picture he took last week just outside his home and the grass is green and the daffodils are at least a foot high! All they had during winter was a "flurry" of snow! Not so here in Calgary. Talk to you soon, Thelma

hi thelma are the stairs verry steep did you stay in the attic or the front bedroom looking unto the church is the back yard still so small and like a triangle with a back entrance ??????all for now skippie

Re: Re: Did you have a good visit Thelma

Hello Skippy,
I haven't gone on my trip yet and I decided to stay at the Circular Lodge instead of Victoria Cres. I'll let you know what it's like after I get back.
Thelma

Hello Thelma, sorry for sounding so nosey. I thought you were going home in March, so when it came April I was getting impatient for your report back!

And Skippy, WHO ARE YOU?

I'm Liz

Re: Re: Did you have a good visit Thelma

HI LIZ skippie is now an aussie .went to brownlee ,my gran &granpa owned I VICTORIA CRES ,original owners JIM ,COLLINS is my COUSIN DID YOU KNOW MONA GALIGHER .MY DID I HAVE A CRUSH ON HER AT SCHOOL `MR IRVIN WAS THE HEAD I AM A DUNLOP ( WALTER )H0W ABOUT MARGO STRANAHAN THE HAIRDRESSERS DAUGHTER ????ALL FOR NOW ,HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP (SKIPPIE)