Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Uocoming Visit

Hi all,

We leave on Wednesday(15th) for England and while Doreen and our daughter Karen visit Paris for four days, from the 20th., I am off to "Norn Irn" I hope to visit the market on Tuesday 21st. I will let you know how things go when we get back. We return to Canada on 30th.

Hope there are lots to read on the "Forum" when we get back

Beano

Re: Upcoming Visit

OOPS,

Missed the "p"

Beano

Re: Uocoming Visit

Have a safe and pleasant trip (and return) with your family and enjoy the sights and sounds of Norn Iron's second city.
LR

Re: Uocoming Visit

Good Luck Billy!
Hope you all have an enjoyable trip.
Joe

Re: Re: Uocoming Visit

Lowroader and Dabbler,

Many thanks for your good wishes.

Beano

Re: Re: Re: Uocoming Visit

Hi Beano, Hope you have a great trip, and, that you have good weather. (Dereks other cousin Sylvia)