Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy New Year

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all who contribute to our enjoyment of the Lisburn Exiles Forum, whether as posters, readers or those people who make the Forum possible a Very Happy, Prosperous and Healthy 2006.
(I know I am a bit late for our Antipodean friends)

Low Roader

Re: Happy New Year

Hello to all of you. Wishing you a happy new year and hope its good to you all.
Best wishes
Sally xx

I stayed up till nearly 10 o’clock, watched ‘the box’ intermittently throughout the night, (do you guys sleep well? perhaps another discussion space for that?), and got up feeling as deepee as ever.
I belatedly second Lowroader’s wishes.

Happy New Year to all who follow this Forum .
We are heading to the Sunny South for a couple of months. Will still keep reading the Forum in the Library on Marco Island & possibly do a Posting or two. Hope there are not too [Headaches].out there.

Lord Downshire.