Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Anniversary - Beano

Hallo Beano, only hope I,m correct but is it possible that today is your 44th Wedding Anniversary? If so, Happy Anniversary. In comparision to you with my 40 years I,m just newly married. I wish you and your wife a wonderful day and many more years of happy marriage.
Donald

Re: Happy Anniversary - Beano

Donald,

Our anniversary was "Oct.3rd." but thank you for the thought. We haven't had a chance to celebrate yet as Doreen is still recovering from her surgery, when she is fully recovered, we will really have something to celebrate. Congratulations on reaching "40" Donald, it is something these days to achieve that. I know for sure that Fraser is about the same as us, Daphne Tkachuk also, but I think Low Roader, Harnee, and perhaps Dabbler have us beat, how many more of you on the "Forum" have beaten "25 years" or even "50".

Beano.

Beano
Sorry about that, thought I was being very smart, putting your date in my calendar, just made a mistake in the month, at least I got the day correct
Donald

My anniversary is on the 11th of this month and we too have been together for ever! Hubby's comment to this would be 'Blimey the train robbers never got this long@ Good job I know him so well or he'd get a clip round the lugs.
Sally x

Congratulations Beano & Doreen on your 40 th.
also glad to hear that Doreen is recovering.

My wife & I are past 50 years of marriage. Still no Medals.!!!!
The Lord