Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kenny Mc Neill

To all lisburn people, just heard Big Kenny was buried today, one of my best pals. Beano you knew him well. Fraser

Re: Kenny Mc Neill

Fraser,sad to hear of the passing of big Ken,I remember him well and also his brother John,would John still be living in Lisburn or did he go down under like TOM McCABE?.Ken.

Re: Kenny Mc Neill

Fraser,

I have to make this quick, my son is here to take my P.C.away for some overdue updates, of course he gives me a "couple" of minutes to get these comments in.
So sorry to hear about "Big Kenny" he was a great guy and a really free spirit, I spent many unforgettable times with him, as we all did, he will be sorely missed.

In answer to Ken, John died over a year ago, he had been living with Kenny for a few years and from what I hear he had been very ill for a long time.

To.... Harnee, I will certainly try a piece of rhubarb
and will let you know how it tastes, thank you for your good wishes.

Thank you also to Lord D.& Maggi,and if at all possible Maggi I will call in and see you at #15.

To Tom,Dabbler,Donald,Lowroader,Maureen, Sally, Liz,Terry and Ken.;
I will try most of the "desserts" you have mentioned over the last few months and report back.
My impatient son keeps telling my time is up, so until some time in July, all of you take care.

Beano