Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
moving house

Hello everyone,
Sorry I haven't been on for a while but have enjoyed reading the messages. Been busy with the new house.
All painted and decorated, carpets finally down so the big move is tomorrow (saturday). I haven't even packed!!

My internet is off till next thursday so keep those memories going full steam. Donald, will contact you again hopefully when all is organised. Honestly I have just been so busy especially with dad. I know I shouldn't laugh but on wednesday mum was late putting the lottery on and chose lucky dips instead of putting dad's numbers on. Well.........he would of had four numbers up and the bonus ball. He tried explaining all to me but he didn't get the money as they didn't hear him shout "HOUSE" bless!!!!!
Take care of you speak to you next thursday.
Sally xx

Re: moving house

Hiya Sally I hope all goes well tomorrow with the move. You will be glad no doubt when it is all over and you are settled in properly.