Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Geneology & Census

To All,

Has anyone any suggestions regarding Lisburn census in the past. I have tried various geneology sites but seem to come to a brick wall when it comes to researching the Hanna family. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Beano

Re: Geneology & Census

Beano, only person I know is Joan Petticrew who does this for a living, many records were destroyed in fire way back.By the way Joan lives in Lisburn. Best wishes Fraser.

Re: Re: Geneology & Census

Hi Fraser, nice to see you take a day off from golfing to chat, or are you still going?
Terry

Welcome Fraser,
Great to see you on the forum to represent Victory Street and the upper class part of the Low Road.
How is life for you nowadays?
LR

Beano,
I do not know if the two sites listed carry the advert all the time but from time to time I see geneology sites advertised on the following:
www.unison.ie(Irish Independent) and

www.nuzhound.com (NI political news)
Hope you find them useful.
LR

Lowroader,be nice to know real name?

Re: Re: Geneology & Census

Thank you all for your input, and to Tommy Russell whom I know reads the forum, many thanks for the paperwork that you gave my brother Bobby, it was very useful indeed. To Fraser Wilson, nice to see you getting involved old friend.

Beano