Return to Website

Buckeye Bluegrass & Michigan Bluegrass Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. This forum is for the promotion of Bluegrass Music in the states of Ohio and Michigan. If you have a question about a festival or a group, are looking for a special guitar, or just want to chat about the great show or jam you went to last night, here is the place. Let's all keep it clean and play nice, y'all here? For Michigan Bluegrass visitors... you'll have to use your back browser button to get back to the Michigan Bluegrass site! I'm sorry! Until we have seperate forums, we'll have to deal with this. We felt that one forum would be best and a little cheaper on our pocketbooks, since is all by donation and little bit of advertising! Hope you all understand!

Buckeye Bluegrass & Michigan Bluegrass Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Harbourtown/Just Bluegrass Show

Hey everyone! Just a reminder, Harbourtown and Just Bluegrass will be appearing this Saturday night at the Biggin's Bluegrass show in Willard Ohio, at the Moose club. Show time is at 7pm (Lee please correct me if I'm wrong on the time). From what I hear Lee has "revamped" his band, and they are chompin at the bit to get back out there and entertain people. Can't wait to hear their show. And hope everyone enjoys our show as well. I admire people like Lee who can take the bull by the horns, and not get discouraged and regroup and keep going. That takes a sense of pride and dignity for this music we are trying to promote, and it's to be commended. For all you North Central Ohio people out there, if you don't have plans, please come join us!! Take care. God Bless.

Re: Harbourtown/Just Bluegrass Show

Chris, it was a pleasure getting to see you and the Harbortown crew. Great show guy!!

Hey same goes your way, Lee. You guys rock. Excellent show. Your vocals are spectacular. I really admire your singing abilities. I'm gonna be doing a solo project in the near future, and I'd really like to maybe do some singing with you. Don't know if you'd be interested or not. Take care

Chris, just let me know when ya need me. I would love to work with ya.