Return to Website

Buckeye Bluegrass & Michigan Bluegrass Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. This forum is for the promotion of Bluegrass Music in the states of Ohio and Michigan. If you have a question about a festival or a group, are looking for a special guitar, or just want to chat about the great show or jam you went to last night, here is the place. Let's all keep it clean and play nice, y'all here? For Michigan Bluegrass visitors... you'll have to use your back browser button to get back to the Michigan Bluegrass site! I'm sorry! Until we have seperate forums, we'll have to deal with this. We felt that one forum would be best and a little cheaper on our pocketbooks, since is all by donation and little bit of advertising! Hope you all understand!

Buckeye Bluegrass & Michigan Bluegrass Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEW "GRASSWARE " T-SHIRTS and MORE!

We have just added several new bluegrass "flavored" shirts and more to our website! Check us out at www.grassware.com.

A special thanks goes out to all of our customers for helping us celebrate a very successful first year in business.....bluegrasser's are the best people in the world! And thanks to sites like this one for helping to bring Bluegrass Music to the next level.

Happy New Year!

Mark Miracle
Grassware
www.grassware.com
marxmando@yahoo.com

Re: NEW "GRASSWARE " T-SHIRTS and MORE!

Mark---love your site and 'wares'. I gotta get me one of those t-shirts!

Oh, and also---your mando playing rocks!

Marks "GRASSWARE" shirts are made of the best quality. If you don't have one you should get one before the festival season begins.

Lee Surgener/Just Bluegrass

And yes, his mando playing does rock!

Hey Mark, Ya goin to be pickin and sellin shirts in Meadville PA this weekend, the 22nd?? Hope ta see ya there, be a good place to show yer goods...Musical and clothing.. Me and Nessa like ours, might want ta get a few more We'll be lookin for ya... Later>>> Mike <<<

Yep - look for us at Meadville Friday and Saturday....with shirts and mando!!

Thats great Mark, if I don't run into ya in a jam somewhere, catch our show saturday night at 11.Lookin forward to jammin with ya again...>> Mike <<

Yep - BE THERE!!!!!!