Return to Website

Buckeye Bluegrass & Michigan Bluegrass Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. This forum is for the promotion of Bluegrass Music in the states of Ohio and Michigan. If you have a question about a festival or a group, are looking for a special guitar, or just want to chat about the great show or jam you went to last night, here is the place. Let's all keep it clean and play nice, y'all here? For Michigan Bluegrass visitors... you'll have to use your back browser button to get back to the Michigan Bluegrass site! I'm sorry! Until we have seperate forums, we'll have to deal with this. We felt that one forum would be best and a little cheaper on our pocketbooks, since is all by donation and little bit of advertising! Hope you all understand!

Buckeye Bluegrass & Michigan Bluegrass Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Red Lantern Barn

Last weekend I went to The Red Lantern Barn in Brewster, OH to hear my favorite band (Faces Made For Radio). Of course I am kinda partial to this band :). I just wanted to comment on the Red Lantern. WHAT a great place for Bluegrass. The minute I walked into their barn, I felt like I had gone back 50 years to an old fashion barn dance. My wife and I enjoyed 3 different bands and some pretty dog gone good food. The sound man did a fantastic job. I just wanted to recommend this place to anyone who can make it to Amish country and hear some good bluegrass.

Re: The Red Lantern Barn

Dave--sounds like a great place. Do they do shows in the summer? That would be a place to hit as you're driving for a vacation spot in the summer!

I've seen pictures of the place and your description sounds right on.

Thanks for the info--

I think they only do Blue Grass during the winter. I'm sure someone knows their web address. Sorry I don't know what it is. Happy BlueGrassing

its www.redlanternbarn.com

Hey Everyone.
My name is Kyle I design the webpage for my Grandfather who owns the Barn. What great comments you people have taken the time to write. The comments you wrote were much apprieciated. My Grandfather, Elgie Harvey loves promoting Bluegrass and looks up to the talented people who play it. Thanks again everyone is welcome ANYTIME!
Red Lantern Barn
www.redlanternbarn.com Webmaster

If you ever get the chance to go to a Red Lantern show, I hope you will do it. Performing there has always been a treat and the folks really welcome you as one of their own.

Just Bluegrass Band