Forum: General Forum
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
confused

is using ancient runes bad for a christian? I just want use it as a writing form for my book. When you write runes you write it from left to right? Also whe you make words for them do you write them connectionig or do you leave space between the ruines? Total newbie discovered it today.

Email  
Re: confused

Runes are non-religious. They are used by christians and non-christians alike.

You can learn all about their use and format from my articles on www.runes.info. My latest book Discovering Runes devotes an entire chapter to the subject. It is available from the main Runemaker website, Amazon, Borders, Barnes & Noble etc.

How do I get a signed copy of your book? Thanks for your help this sounds so intresting.

Email  

Like I said before you can order from the books page on the runemaker website. The URL is www.runemaker.com/wares/books.shtml but I am out of stock currently. I expect to get some more copies in 2-3 weeks time if you care to order one.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com

The Runes Forum is supported by these Runemaker Group websites:
runemaker.com   runes.info   rune-tattoos.com   celtic-runes.org.uk   rune-fonts.co.uk   ancient-runes.co.uk   boboswald.com