Forum: General Forum
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
Rune Necklaces

Greetings, Bob;

I hope that you and your family had a good Holiday.

Are you still making the necklaces, etc?

I enjoyed reading your book "Discovering the Runes"-good info and pictures. It is a good reference book and will continue to be so for years to come.

Wunjo,

Carol

Email  
Re: Rune Necklaces

Hi Carol,
Yes I am still making them, but there is a long waiting list as things got seriously backed up while I was off sick. Place an order by all means but there will be a considerable delay - possibly up to 3 months. I could email you when I get caught up (if I ever do!)

Hi Carol,
Thanks for your orderreceived today, I happen to have an Algiz rune pendant in stock so you should have that in a couple of weeks, just as soon as I complete the ritual on it.
Hayy New Year to you over in NY, I hope your weather is a bit nicer than ours right now

Greetings;

Our weather has been cold with the white fluffy stuff falling-typical winter here.

I am looking forward to the rune necklace that I ordered.

I hope that you had a good holiday season.

Wunjo,

Carol

Email  

It was shipped on the 16th

Greetings;

I am looking forward to receiving it.
Thank you.

Wunjo,

Carol

Greetings, Bob;

I received my pendent today and like it alot.
My husband liked it and had me order a custom bindrune for him of Tiwaz and Raido.

Wunjo,
Carol

Email  

Glad you like the pendant, thanks for letting me know, and thank you very much also for another order. There are two points to clear up:

First, the earliest opportunity for empowering the amulet will be March 10/11 and I wouldn't be able to ship for another 9 days after that. Will that be OK?

Ssecond, I need to know how to empower the bindrune. Is it for initials T and R? Or is it for some purpose related to interpretations of Tiwaz and Raido?

You can email me privately to continue this thread if you prefer although other Forum readers might be interested in what follows. Your decision.

Greetings, Bob;

March- that's OK.

They are not his initials. He says that he has dreams about both of them as well as Raido being a journey/travel Rune he has been a traveler all his life. ( He is from England-born in Scotland) He moved to the states (Florida)in 1995- where we got married.
In England he moved around alot due to his job-Chef with an agency.
So Raido is a Rune that he resonants with.

Tiwaz for determination, victory, success, dedication and bravery.

The way things are with the economy nowadays. He is determined for his/our success and victory over any obstacles placed in our way to get out of this state and move to a warmer state after our son is married in June.

He is really drawn to these two Runes and has been for quite a while-therefore the reason for me ordering the bindrune for him.

Wunjo,

Carol

Email  

Not initials, OK.

Raido for the traveler, fine. Tiwaz for determination and bravery, fine. But success is more closely associated with Jera, and victory is better represented by Sowilo.

Tiwaz represents Tiw who was brave and determined sure enough, but he wasn't always victorious as you will see if you read his stories in the runelore.

Sowilo represents the Sun which scores a victory over the forces of darkness every dawning day. That's the rune commonly used in binds to represent the concept.

However, if we just treat Raido and Tiwaz as runes for which he feels some affinity then I can simply perform a generic ritual for wellbeing and for transfer of ownership (from me to him) so he can do his own rite when it is delivered. Would that suit?

Yes, that will be fine.

Wunjo,

Carol

Email  

Greetings Bob;

Can you add Sowilo to his bindrune-making it Raido, Tiwaz and Sowilo?

Wunjo,

Carol

Email  

I emailed you a little while ago with 2 versions of a Tiwaz-Raido bindrune, but now we have a new design for Tiwaz-Raido-Sowilo which looks like this:

A nice symmetrical design, I hope he approves. I will give you a diagram showing how the bindrune is compiled with the actual amulet, but I'm sure you can figure it out anyway.

I guess that means I can carry out a full empowerment now based on the interpretations mentioned above?

I forgot to mention, this design also makes an "accidental" rune of Othila, which - rather approriately - stands for home and family. But unless you specifically want that included I won't empower it, just the three you specified.

Greetings, Bob;

My husband just looked at the three bindrune and says go for it with all 4. . He says that he didn't know that it could mean much more.

He says he looks forward to the bindrune-looks and sounds "cool". (He like it.)

Wunjo,

Carol

Email  

Yeah, it's way cool. Remembering what you wrote above about moving house, I couldn't believe it when I saw Othila in there. Raido and Othila - moving home. Is that prophetic or what?

It shall be done as you say.

Greetings, Bob;

I am inquiring as to how my husband's bindrune is coming along. He is looking forward to it.

Wunjo,

Carol

Email  

Hello Carol,
This is nin response to your posting above and to your ptivaste email on the same subject.

I received that order on January 26th and confirmed receipt of the order to the email address you used for the PayPal shopping cart on January 28th. I raised a couple of queries that need resolving before I can compile a bindrune design. I didn't get an answer to that message yet.

Soon as I hear from you I can do the artwork and then make the amulet. The ball is in your court, dear girl.

Greetings ,Bob;

We already answered your questions on them in this thread.

What other questions?

Carol

Email  

Bob;
Also-adding to my above post. I do not use pay pal-I use the Visa/Mastercard portion of it.

Carol

Email  

My mistake, sorry. I missed the "go for all 4" response.

As for the shopping cart, the one I use is PayPal and that's what I meant by calling it 'the PayPal shopping cart'. Whatever kind of card you pay with you still have to enter an email address during the checkout. I can tell you it's the same email address you are using for these forum postings. I didn't want to write it in clear text here because it would get harvested by spam robots and result in you getting a nice crop of new trash emails. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

The other thing I was hoping you would pick up from my confirmation message was the estimated shipping date. I didn't want to mention that on here either because I'm rather embarassed about the long delay I have currently for shipping orders. On my message it says "late March" and I am still on target for that.

Greetings, Bob;

OK. Received your message. That will be fine.

Wunjo,

Carol

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com

The Runes Forum is supported by these Runemaker Group websites:
runemaker.com   runes.info   rune-tattoos.com   celtic-runes.org.uk   rune-fonts.co.uk   ancient-runes.co.uk   boboswald.com