Forum: General Forum
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
Discovering Runes

Greetings;

I received your book "Discovering Runes" and have scanned through it. It is really a good book with alot of information for me-especially since I am just embarking on my Runic Journey. There are alot of great pictures all throughout the book. I am looking forward to delving into it this weekend.

Wunjo,

Carolyn

PS. I already have Sweyn Plowright's book- Rune Primer. It is a good starter book.

Email  
Re: Discovering Runes

Thank you so much for your nice comments, I'm really glad you like the book I hope you will find it useful and enjoy reading it.
Bob

Thanks Carolyn,

Hope your studies are rewarding.

Email  

Thank you. My rune studies were going well, although I am just getting over a bad flu bout. I should be back to my studies again soon.

I have found both the books to be great for my studies. I am looking forward to the next one when it comes out from Bob.

Wunjo,

Carolyn

Email  

PS. Congrats to Bob on his book. I have given it a good rap on Amazon.com

Email  

Thank you so much Sweyn I did notice your review very soon after you posted and meant to send a thankyou note at the time. But inevitably the intention got lost in the maelstrom of madness that is Runemaker Group. But THANK YOU!! now.

You may like to know that within a week of your review I received 2 signed first edition orders from Oz, 1 from Denmark and 4 from the US. I'm told by the publisher that Amazon sales peaked during June by something like 150 copies above previous averages. Coincidence? I think not.

All power to you my friend, and may heaven long await the pleasure of your company.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains