General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Runes and dreamworks?

is dreamworks a real word?

Sometimes i draw onw rune and place it under my pillow.

The next day i write in my rune "dreamworks" diary, my experience from that night and morning.

When i have done writing my experience (if any) i look at what rune it was, and write down the name.

Its verry interesting to read back on past dreams, and compare it to the rune.
--

I have made me a rune set (wood), but i do prefer the set Oswald made ;0)

Cheers, Morten

Re: Runes and dreamworks?

Thats very interesting, I may have to do something like that myself.. btw typicly a journal that you use to take down your dreams is called a book of mirrors, a book of mirrors is also used to record things like your feelings about a paticular thing youve done that day or feelings during a ritual,meditation, or prayer..

Is anyone here good at interpreting dreams? I've got some that have puzzled me for a while. Like the reoccuring visit from...the best I can describe her is a pale skinned, blonde haired girl... sort of resembles a vampire but she's not. I believe in the dreams I have had conversations (short ones) with her, but I can no longer remember them. I do believe I was told her name, which was something like Leol (Lee-ohl)or Lao or something like that. I don't understand this, or what it could mean.

It is hard to put into words the...effects these dreams have.

Anybody have any aid to my situation?

I dont know of a real good place but if you do a search on google for Dreams or Dreams interpretation I'm sure you can find something.. Personaly I think interpretating a dream is a personal thing. Your dreams are the connection of your unconscious mind and our conscious mind only you realy know what a little girl wearing white means to you, or what it means when you dream of flying.. Some things are going to be simular to other peoples interpretation of them, so a book or website on dreams would be a good place to start but in the end its up to you to explore your own mind and find the true meanings.

The Runes Forum is supported by these Runemaker Group websites:
runemaker.com   runes.info   rune-tattoos.com   celtic-runes.org.uk   rune-fonts.co.uk   ancient-runes.co.uk   boboswald.com