Return to Website

Old Carver Blood dogs for sale at a working mans price.. Get todays best for less. call 337-457-5810

Chopper Dan's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
South Florida Game Pup

South Florida Game Bred Pups
5 females
Brindles/Black
ADBA reg/Dewormed/Fully Vaccinated
Working Man Price $400
Ready for pickup on March 30 (8weeks old)
Arranged transportation before email
Serious inquiries only, don’t email me about pictures, dog talk or any illegal conversations, talk to your girlfriend, kennel partner, landlord before to email me.

http://apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=742889

Southfloridaeliboyles@gmail.com

Re: South Florida Game Pup

Great bred puppies, I heard great things about the Subasa jr blood. I emailing you now.

Hello wat ur puppies breed like and do u have pictures

I see you can’t read information that has already been provided so guess what these pups are not for you

Shoot me a pic of pups 8706173940

Hello gdmorning, I will be ready to pick up or meet that day thinks if you feel need to call contact tim 3522668492 thinks

Hey Tim just email me

Hey gentlemen and ladies, I’m not trying to be arrogant but I provided all the information that you need. If you are interested communicate with me through email don’t leave your number. Some cats want me to send photos, if you are interested in photos google game pitbull pups millions will pop up. I been doing this for years and things never change. Many has stated that the pedigree want pop up here is it again:

http://apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=742889

Copy and paste the link to your engine search.

I selling the few that I do have now to the public for working man price fair offer. I’m located in South Florida. If you are very interested in buying a pup you know what to do.

Be bless to all including those window-shoppers and tree huggers

Hey ladies and gentlemen, all pups that were for sale are all sold. Thank you, for all you window shoppers who like to ask for pictures, go Google APBT and enjoy yourself and stop wasting dogman time.

I don't know why you act as if That breeding you did is something magical nobody's ever heard of the sire or dam to those pups it's just another breeding. Not hard to bred dogs. Thousands of breedings happening on Facebook 24/7.

Lol, I guess you were no of the window shoppers, emailing me about sending you a picture of a pup before we even negotiated anything or even ask dogman question, like how long have you been breeding, have you did this breeding before, do you know this dogman from Florida, what’s the characteristic of the sire and dam, what’s the best out cross that works best with that blood, what don’t you like about the blood, how can I make it better, what are their attribute, etc. Some of you cats are rats, asking for picture of the pups, dam, sire what a picture going to tell you. I put all the information on the site the link of the pedigree, gender, colors, location, and don’t ask me certain questions but the ignorant still ask. I am happy you commented that, you exposed yourself. Half of the litter was already sold to honest dogman who know about me and my dogs. I wanted to bless others outside my circle with working man price, I normally don’t do that, but I did. That’s what’s wrong with the APBT community now because of hating cats like yourself, I didn’t say I had the best, but I take pride in my animals, my blood speak for themselves, those who know about know about it, I’m happy that you don’t know. Thank you again for those who supported, I take pride in my stock, let’s make this pitbull community great again, for you rats like yourself keep eating government cheese, asking for pictures like the law. God bless you all, stay safe out there, take great care of your animals, and be pride in the stock that you have, also I do not condoned in any illegal activities. Again real dogman or dog women be careful advertising pups, one picture could cause a knock on the door.

Again your nothing but hot air nobody knows who you are bro Your a LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND NOTHING MORE. YOUR LIVING IN YOUR OWN FANTASY WORLD. A Product of mental health issues that need professional help

I have Zulu sister.Just had litter nov 10th!THEY ON FIIIIRE!Sold one kept the rest

That’s what’s up I’m proud of you, I hope those pups make you proud as well, email me.

Anything still available

Need gud gud

Hey ladies and gentlemen, these pups that I posted are all spoken for, thank you again.

Do you still have pups for sale

Anymore pup available by August 17 my birthday I will come pick up

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com