Return to Website

Old Carver Blood dogs for sale at a working mans price.. Get todays best for less. call 337-457-5810

Chopper Dan's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yardclearance sale PURE COLBY

I have a yard full of Colby dogs ADBA registered pups and grown dogs 15 altogether 10 pup's and 5 grown dogs three males and two females 3 to 5 years old all their teeth and tax strong bones and muscles are chocolate brindle blonde brindle and brindle and white all dogs are $1,000 a piece I will work with you they are ADBA registered and I am clearing them all out because the owner has suddenly died of coronavirus so if you want a good dog cheaply call me up and I'll make a deal with you

Re: Yardclearance sale PURE COLBY

Do u still have da hounds for sale if so can u send me pictures of da females for sale 8328303358

Where are you located? I’m interested in a male pup or one at 2 yrs of age. Text me pictures and price to this number 9794366722. My name is George.

This guy expects you to send money on dogs,that he can't even send pics of the dogs let alone the pedigree.Telling all types of stories EXPECTING YOU TO TRUST HIM....A COMPLETE STRANGER ONLINE SELLING DOGS.THATS CRAZY.How can someone trust a person they've NEVER MET,let alone seen?????.Only phone call.I had cash money and this guy couldn't supply me with anything besides pics of two looking mutts.Guy crazy ask me

Yea I had that same experience.

He said his name is Colby Man.

But the original Colby dude is dead.

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com