Return to Website

Old Carver Blood dogs for sale at a working mans price.. Get todays best for less. call 337-457-5810

Chopper Dan's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HBOA- FOR DOGMEN & WOMEN BY DOGMEN & WOMEN

mrjjohnston251.wixsite.com/hboa * Click link for website*
New Registry for all canine breeds. I myself own and breed these fine animals and understand and know historical and modern bloodlines; also familiar with a good variety of presently titled dogs with Pretty much my whole life for experience of truly preserving these fine animals. Give it a try folks what can it hurt? I mean from one dog lover to another, I feel we all need to support one another and our database and system is very modern and I dont run a cheap ship when it comes to the quality of your paperwork. My prices are cheap, but your papers wont be. Top grade material and precise filing. Local kennels were astonished at the quality and craftsmanship of our work. I care about my dogs ,and as a breeder I completely understand how important it is to keep a tight and accurate digital filing of your animal. This isnt a sales pitch, I just seen through the years how these registries tend to take advantage of good honest dogmen/women who have a strong love for many breed of dogs and they feed off of it. Privacy,Comfort and all out full service is our goal. For the dogmen and women by the dogmen and women. H.B.O.A Historical Breeds Of America

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com