Return to Website

Old Carver Blood dogs for sale at a working mans price.. Get todays best for less. call 337-457-5810

Chopper Dan's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Redboyjocko female 4 sale pitisland

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=661611

Re: Redboyjocko female 4 sale pitisland

She's 5months old adba reg

She bred love it

THOSE READY RED KENNELS DOGS ARE STRAIGHT GARBAGE. FACT. You have to be green as grass to get a dog from that idiot.

DOGMAN
THOSE READY RED KENNELS DOGS ARE STRAIGHT GARBAGE. FACT. You have to be green as grass to get a dog from that idiot.
What’s up why you say that. I was thinking about studding to one of their males possibly

LMFAO!!! There is no their buddy, its just him. Do your homework jit. If it's pit island blood you want then get it from the source. That gene poll RRK is peddling is limited and inferior. Fact

DOGMAN
LMFAO!!! There is no their buddy, its just him. Do your homework jit. If it's pit island blood you want then get it from the source. That gene poll RRK is peddling is limited and inferior. Fact
Lol aight bra **** calm down I got ya. I thought maybe you worked some of the his hounds or something that’s why I asked. I know it’s peddled to death that’s why I was just referring to one stud he got down from PI

Hey man this not ready red kennels dog this is my dog and my post if you want to talk about him make your own post I bought a nice male from him and did my own breeding just got this pup forsale so if you have problem with him holla at him but not on my post

Eli
Hey man this not ready red kennels dog this is my dog and my post if you want to talk about him make your own post I bought a nice male from him and did my own breeding just got this pup forsale so if you have problem with him holla at him but not on my post
"Hey man" the ad says its a pit island dog. So tell me what the hell it is. Is it a pit island dog but not a ready red kennel dog? I'm confused, who's reputation are you using to peddle that mutt?

Sold sold

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com