Return to Website

Old Carver Blood dogs for sale at a working mans price.. Get todays best for less. call 337-457-5810

Chopper Dan's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
9 month old fm available

WEll bred great acting pup available. 1200 firm!
Click on websight for pedigree
Transporter available please only contact when ready to move on it
Thanks!

Re: 9 month old fm available

only the best
WEll bred great acting pup available. 1200 firm!
Click on websight for pedigree
Transporter available please only contact when ready to move on it
Thanks!
Nicely put together brother. Those time wasters should be put on blast. I personally have kept those time wasters and will post the #'s and E mail's here SOON. with screen shot proof to embarass those who will challenge it.

What state are you located in?

There's a lot of time wasters and tire kickers in the Auto industry also ask any salesman. That's the nature of sales whether it's dogs cars, homes exedra. I could be wrong but I doubt they'll be anybody that will want to do business with you in the future now that you've admitted to saving there information. Sounds like something an informant would do.

4 legged kind
There's a lot of time wasters and tire kickers in the Auto industry also ask any salesman. That's the nature of sales whether it's dogs cars, homes exedra. I could be wrong but I doubt they'll be anybody that will want to do business with you in the future now that you've admitted to saving there information. Sounds like something an informant would do.
"Nature of Sales" there are peddlers out there too. And it looks like you are one of them. Care to share your info to me so i wont farm one out to you or anyone your associated with????. Or do you have terrible Credit? Hahahhahaha! You Full blown peddler.

Illinois

Bro I haven't had a litter of pups in 10yrs. I'm no peddler, but your an information collector you said it yourself.

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com