Return to Website

Old Carver Blood dogs for sale at a working mans price.. Get todays best for less. call 337-457-5810

Chopper Dan's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pure bloodline dogs

I have 2 dogs left on my yard I save them to start my line over! Too be honest having these hounds has brought me pleasure and pain! My love for them is finally gone! I have 7yr old male pure ELI dog you can trace his roots with other certified hog hunters but I have no paperwork due to previous owners! I also have a 8mth old gyp double bred off a son of him and a direct daughter of his! So that would make her a high percentage of him and she has touch of Bolio in her ass well! I ONLY WANNA DO A PACKAGE DEAL BOTH GONE AND TO THE RIGHT PERSON WITH THE RIGHT INTENTIONS! THESE DOGS ARE HIGHLY ACTIVE!

Im located in Tx and we can meet the price is $1000 for both and there is completely nothing wrong with them and again these dogs can be verified! Serious inquires only and I will not be sending any pedigrees because with out paper work it doesn’t matter but I guarantee you they are who they are!!!

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com