Return to Website

Old Carver Blood dogs for sale at a working mans price.. Get todays best for less. call 337-457-5810

Chopper Dan's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RBJBT GYP OFF CH PUMA FOR SALE!

RBJBT GYP FOR SALE!

Titan’s Pumela

RBJBT gyp for sale off the infamous D-Town & Titan’s Ch Puma (RBJBT’s Machobear II x Titan’s Artemis) bred to a champion sired pure Red Boy / Jocko ****** Titan’s Sinco (Waccamaw’s Ch Little Thunder x Pit Island’s Ginger). Approximately 6 months old. BFKC & SDR registered with a copy of Puma’s DNA profile in hand. Super outgoing and athletic little gyp. She’s had nothing but the absolute best care possible since I acquired her and is 100% heathy, current on vaccinations, and free of parasites. I’m making her available at a working man’s price, because I also own her littermate brother, and I’m having issues with water drainage on my land which is limiting space. $650.00 FIRM! Located in Southern Oklahoma. Pictures available on request. I will not reply to any questions already addressed in the ad. Only contact me if you’re serious about doing business and keep it brief.

Initially, I prefer text messages to:(940)337-7417

Re: RBJBT GYP OFF CH PUMA FOR SALE!

Just to be clear on a few of the questions I’ve had on this gyp, ...

I have her BFKC & SDR papers in hand.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with her whatsoever. She is 100% healthy and acts like a Bulldog her age should.

Shipping is up to the buyer, but I’ll make reasonable arrangements to assist in any way I can.

$600 FIRM through this weekend. If she’s not sold by then she’ll stay put.

Re: RBJBT GYP OFF CH PUMA FOR SALE!

The gyp has been sold. Thanks to everyone who showed interest.

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com