Return to Website

Old Carver Blood dogs for sale at a working mans price.. Get todays best for less. call 337-457-5810

Chopper Dan's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eli pups

Listen if you sale pups and feel the need to tell someone to do homework on a line then you prob shouldn’t be butt hurt when they aren’t interested in dealing with your nasty attitude. To the guy with the Cardenas bro/sis breeding

You aren’t the only person with Eli blood and you actually aren’t that knowledgeable about what you got. So maybe you should do your own homework before trying to be smart and computer **** talk. Some of you pit guys need to relax. The dog game got some of you mutts hungry. Can’t even conduct business professionally but have the nerve to be asking for hundreds and sometimes thousands and can’t wven read your own peds

Re: Eli pups

Lol πŸ˜‚. I love you brother! I hope God Bless you and your family. We have to understand that as men we sometimes disagree on things. I only wish you the best bro πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ˜€

He does everyday.

Suddenly you love me. Yo stop ya bullsh** dude.

And we don’t love them hoes!

Do me a favor. πŸ™„LET IT GO! πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ All jokes aside! We gone work as men to get along in this world. No internet thugging. Let’s prove them wrong ✊🏾!

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com