Return to Website

Old Carver Blood dogs for sale at a working mans price.. Get todays best for less. call 337-457-5810

Chopper Dan's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ADBA ELI X CARVER 2 YEAR OLD MALE

$600 OBO
ADBA registered
2 years old as of Nov 2018
30-35 pounds

Will send pic to those who are serious about giving her a good home.

PLEASE NO illegal questions TEXT MESSAGES

https://pedigree.gamedogs.cz/details.php?id=300778

Re: ADBA ELI X CARVER 2 YEAR OLD MALE

Can u send pic of male and location

Sent

Hit me on male 412-583-8619 Bobby

Please send me a picture of your 2 year old dog for sale and I'm really interested at 443-945-6211 thanks for your time and consideration and you have a wonderful evening

Do you still have this gyp available. I have a heavy frisco chinaman male that will go perfect!!!

Sorry I been on the road chasing this $$$. I'm back home for now and hes still for sale. 2short is not active hes just a dog that is starting to chain rot. Due to me being on the road I do 60+ bullrider a year and dont have the time to **** with hem. if any 1 wants hem let me know. If you are close to r can come to Texarkana I can meet you for a extra $65.00. I have a rodeo coming up out that way soon. I'll be around Houston Tx till the middle of next month. Then I'll be back on the road.
I have taken new pic and a video of hem.
PLEASE & I MEAN PLEASE DON'T HIT ME UP WITH ANY ILLEGAL ? AND PLEASE DON'T WASTE MY OR YOUR TIME Tire kicking.

It's best to hit me up by tex
832-296-0868 J

I have had a fue people ask me if I would sale hem with out paperwork.
Yes I will do that for $250 but you or your transporter must come pick hem up in Houston Tx 77086 area code.

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com