Return to Website

Old Carver Blood dogs for sale at a working mans price.. Get todays best for less. call 337-457-5810

Chopper Dan's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tight mayday pups for sale

Hello friends have some tight mayday pups for sale,3month old located Florida 3 males available ready to go contact for more info

Re: Tight mayday pups for sale

Dont waist your time dude is full of s-h-i-t!!!

Really?? I was about to call him for one.. They not legit or what?

talking about dude, you actually got # to call best of luck, had transport setup and all, dude jerked off for about a week never did s-h-i-t 24hrs between email responses for days and days and days waiting to get fool on the phone then just more B.S. excuses real clown!

Phone number?

Look friend you are talking about me and badly,just because we didn't do business be a man and not a clown

Friend all my dogs are legit

"friend" my a-s-s , who does business early Sunday morning from a blocked number after waiting almost a full week? So take your B.S. clown show some place else try the local pennysaver since on-line to complicated for you...my "friend". Usually only females play hard to get and keep dudes waiting around so if thats what you call business?

Look ******* piece of ****,you are talking to a Cuban dog man mariconaso Santa Fe kennel from Florida 25 years on the dogs,you frustrated ******* **** you maricon,I thanks god i don’t make business whit you ******* clown,you talk bad about people and don’t know **** about dogs,go buy a dog to another dogman you ****

LOL No frustration just warning people about your bulls-h-i-t and your bad business practices, Clown-a-s-s maricon 25 years of bulls-h-i-t sounds like to me? Many people say you full of s-h-i-t and contact you many times, must be too busy with big fat ding-dong up your a-s-s you silly clown! Go sail raft back to Cuba you too stupid to work telephono.

You are the only maricon barking and talking bad,I do business whit good people,I don’t think your warning is doing something,you are only amariconaso and a jealous ******* don’t have nothing to be proud of,be a man to be after a dogman not a women,you are a craying ******* a man need help ****

Sorry if truth hurt if not truth why so worried about talking s-h-i-t back if you so legit serious dog man??? No you know you full of s-h-i-t and need to save face to peddle dogs online. Yes you full of s-h-i-t many contact me about you say the same you do bad business. Jealous of nothing why be jealous of big mericon??? You suck very pathetic at business so stop playing games with good people. You crying so people believe your not MR bull-s-h-i-t too bad if truth hurts stop being a b-i-t-c-h!!!

Mira maricon,you know why I continue talking to you garbage because you are the first baby maricon I never made business with and talks bad a real cyber garbage dogman ho don’t have dogs and don’t know nothing about somebody and talks back you are a funny clown have to be a man and not a woman I would give you a pup for free so you can have something good for one time in your life you garbage maricon

You cyber dogman a real garbage,be a man ant a woman

Sound like you a very scared mericon truth about you is being told? So your dogs must be merico bulls-h-i-t also if want to give away for free? Sorry but you already prove to be big bulls-h-i-t dog man not interested in anything you peddle now, just here sounding alarm for other good people not to waist time with female who just likes to get attention and many emails instead of doing good business.

Mira maricon,I continue scratching no bad move like you garbage cur,cyber dogman I know you cry cry baby garbage,cur maricon good people know me Santa Fe kennel from Florida,ho are you garbage cry cry currr

Cyber dogman ugly cur,I know you cry cry cur

Cyber dogman I know you cry cry baby cur

Truth is told just pack up your mericon clown show and move on to different location to bull-s-h-i-t other good people that dont know how bad dog man you are. No body cry cry just you all I do is tell truth sorry if it hurt so bad like your a-s-s after big mericon party.

Mira maricon I’m here move cur garbage like you turns and make bad moves ugly cur

Ugly cyber dogman full of garbage

Seems you familiar with Cur very much say it quite a lot sound like personal problem, take clown show away and work on your cur problems someplace else.

Garbage ugly cur full of bad moves

Yes I know an ugly cur named garbage

Move from here ugly cur full of garbage

You would not stand s chance you cold cur full of garbage

Seems like you snapping fast Like a true cur? No real substance just same bull-s-h-i-t nothing there just snap snap snap in true cur fashion.

very good cur you know how to say cur and garbage very proud of you, you are schooling well maybe in few years you have more to offer but now very shallow and weak skills just snap snap snap.

Come on cyber cur run run from here cry cry cyber cur

I know you are a cur cyber cur jajaja maricon come on

No need to show skills whit an ugly cur full of garbage cold cur

Where are you cyber maricon garbage cur

snap snap baby cur you getting tired, very weak from one post to next ? bad genetics schooling conditioning or just pure **** maybe all of the above, its Ok clown show is over you can go scurry off now and lick your a-s-shole mericon

Ugly cur where are you coming like a train ugly cur

Show is not over maricon stay like a man not like a ugly cur

Run run ugly cur cyber dogman garbage man

LOL but all your s-h-i-t you think your proving you some real legit dog man LOL total clown a-s-s mericon in the truest form keep showing your true unprofessional colors just like I said from the start its all true you are full of s-h-i-t total clown a-s-s

I won bis thanks people but i won over an ugly cur full of garbage

Jajajaj maricon you are still there have all night for you cyber garbage

yes you won best mericon in show got f-u-c-k-ed in ass better than any other in show

Maricon where are you garbage cur come on be a man

Maricon you are really a cyber garbage ugly cur

how late your mom let stay online you better check baby cur dont want momma spanking little mericon a-s-s and send to bed

Where are you still standing ugly cur full of garbage be a man stand another hour

you just prove my point by every post you a clown a-s-s bulls-h-i-t dog man

I have one thanks God,baby cur come on be a man you cur garbage

No point game whit ugly cur full of garbage

LOL little cur b-i-t-c-h couldnt reply but once every 24 hours now you talking about stand LOL you b-i-t-c-h that stay on your knees taking deep in mericon a-s-s LOL now you want stand just stay in your normal position like you used to

Dont go baby cur full of garbage cyber garbage

Maricon donde estas maricon ugly cur where are you cyber garbage

must come from deep bloodline of mericons yes you are deep game as far as mericon best in show

Dont cry baby ugly cur full of garbage

Maricon where are you maricon come on baby cur

still here all you say is same snap snap snap cur bull-s-h-i-t very weak game son very weak you have no game just same 4-5 word snap snap snap true cur

Maricon i won again over a ugly cur full of garbage

Still hère baby cur full of garbage

best loser dog man on here you must be very proud to show everyone your true colors and cur style still prove my point with every post

No need of skills for you garbage

Jajajaj you are an ugly cur full of garbage

You are the loser jajaja maricon ugly cur

Where are you garbage

Another bis over an ugly cur full of garbage

LOL yes you stay here you have no life or anywhere else to go mericon party start very late so you will have time to shave a-s-s and get ready for the fellas

Cur out garbage where are you garbage cur

Still here ugly cur you dont have a Life want to talk you ugly cur stay stay here cur

Maricon ugly cur

Where are you garbage

LOL thank you "friend" for proving my point you are full of s-h-i-t!

Ugly cur where are you

No friend ugly cur full of garbage

Still here garbage

Where are you garbage

Stay ugly cur

Ugly cur where are you garbage cur

Ugly cur full of garbage

Ugly cur where are you

Cur still standing ugly cur

Maricon where are you garbage

Ugly cur where are you garbage cur full of garbage

Garbage cur out for real

Ugly cur where are you

Ugly cur where are you cyber garbage

Come on ugly cur full of garbage

Ugly cur where are you

Maricon this is how my dogs are game you garbage cur

Ugly cur where are you garbage cur

All night for you cur

Ugly cur where are you

Ugly cur where are you garbage cyber garbage

Maricon where are you

1,9 and 10 ugly cur full of garbage

Ugly cur where are you

Last thing for you garbage cur,Santa Fe kennel from Florida is true and no disrespect me more cyber cur

For all the people watching this nonsense sorry but this ugly cur is not a man

AND THE WINNER IS THE CUBAN CUR ...SANTE FE's MUCHO MERICON!!!!!
Snap Snap Snap Cur but when time to be real stand up man you hide behind a f-u-c-king Email address like a b-i-t-c-h looking for attention so no facts have changed you still full of s-h-i-t and a Cuban Clown Cur snap snap snap thats what scared curs do loose their s-h-i-t when get pressed but dont change your s-h-i-tty poor pathetic business style you no stand up man you straight mericon just nobody call you out before 25 years now people see the truth.
LOL but serious you cut paste about 5 or 6 words over and over and over thats all a snapping cur can do you BIS though go get a bone now you deserve it LOL!

,hit me up 412-583-8619 Bobby

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com