Welcome to the

KACF Forum 2011

Kids@Crownflats Forum

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cumberland Market Estate

Hi Everyone,lovely to have you back.
You might be interested in a website called cumberlandmarketestate.com which is an up to date look at the flats. They have now been bought by Peabody and had a tree planting ceremony last year. I don't recognise anyone in the photo,maybe others will. Also the photo of Datchet House is minus the big arch, when did that disappear?

Re: Cumberland Market Estate

Hi Wendy, haven't looked at the photo yet but mum and dad were there and I also know that Barbara Saint and her husband were there, I'll ask dad. x

Hi Lesley. Mick found your mum and dad with Frank Dobson. Hope they are keeping well. It is the new residents site. Mick went in on Saturday and felt like a stranger. He didn't recognise anybody. At one time he couldn't get out of his milk float without people saying hello to him.

Wendy I have found out how to put pics on the Forum as you asked. It's a quite straight forward but you need to upload your pics to a Server first then I can come up with the HTML coding and a URL address for the pics. Easiest way is for you to email the pics to me then I can upload them to the Bravenet Server then send you the HTM code to add the pics to your posting.