Kids@Crownflats Forum

Welcome to the

KACF Forum 2011

Kids@Crownflats Forum

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Great News

Great News!!!! The KACF Web Site will soon be active again!! We have found a web hosting site that does not cost the earth, plus it is Eco Friendly.

Powered by Wight-Hat.com an Eco Friendly company on the Isle of Wight we are able to bring all the memories back complete with photos and music just as it used to be.

So now once again you just tap in www.crownflats.co.uk and your favourite Web Site will burst alive. The Forum is still there just waiting to be used free of charge so you can reconnect with all the kids again. But don’t forget to turn up your speakers before you go on line.

Have fun
Joe Bloggs
alive & kicking at
www.crownflats.co.uk

Re: Great News

Fantastic news! Perhaps we can get the forum going again with some up to date messages? It's great to have all of our history, photos and great music available to everyone for free - a big thank you to Joe Bloggs!!

Hello Roberta how are you both? Are you going to Erica's wedding?

JJ

Hi JJ , what a fantastic suprise to have you back.
Have missed all the goings on lately & the Lunch date .Trust everybody is alive and kicking!!!
Whats all this about a wedding ?
I,m Up in your area soon will call and have some lunch in your local.
Salutations to you old boy, see you soon.

Best Regards

Von Matterhorn ( Count + Bar) any Bar

Hello Les old boy great to hear from you, hope all is OK with you and yours. Let us know when you are Essex way but be warned we spend a lot of time on the Isle of Wight these days so you might miss us.

Chappers & Angie, Alan & Sandra Brown and David & Steve Warne have just gone home after spending the last 3 days with us on the Island. We had a great time and to our surprise the weather was great.

The wedding I asked Roberta about is Joe & Pat Dunton's daughter's and I asked Roberta if she was going as I know she sees Pat quite often.

Keep in touch

JJ

Hi Joe

Was just clearing out some of the old contact addresses and thought I would click on this to see if it was still Active. Great to see that it is.

Lot of changes for me since I last logged in. I thought I had retired from the political scene when I stood down in Bromley and Jan and I moved here to Eastbourne, but it is just like the old days with me back heavily involved.

Am in the process of setting up my own web page which you may be interested in looking over, it is at www.gordonjenkins.org.

Will add this site to my favourites and geep looking in every so often.

Gordon