Kids@Crownflats Forum

Welcome to the

KACF Forum 2011

Kids@Crownflats Forum

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lunch pics

Great to see you all again even if it wasn't in the flesh!! Sorry I wasn't able to join you -hopefully next time. Feel isolated down this way now that the Chspmans have headed to the south coast particularly as I don't drive long distances like I used to (have still got the old Subaru!) Also I'm not as computer literate as the rest of you and have only just gone back on line after at least 18months. Had 2 days out last year - once to The Emirates and once to Lords!!
Sorry forgot the Cliff & The Shadows Concert with Joan (my aunt from the flats) @ Wembly. Let the train take the strain. Unfortunately my husband still doesn't do holidays!
Anyone heading west is welcome to call in. Thanks to those who have kept in touch.
M xxx

Re: Lunch pics

Welcome home Dancing Queen

Re: Lunch pics

Hi there Mavis

Long time no hear. Glad to see you are back on the WWW. Angela and I thought we would see you at the North London "Bafta" fest. As you can see from the pics it was a fun time. Keep a look out for when M/s Bathgate puts together another bash.

The south coast has its attractions but not with the current weather but new grandson (nearly two years old now) keeps us smiling

Ted & Angela