Welcome to the

KACF Forum 2011

Kids@Crownflats Forum

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Forum's new "Easy Access Address"

Hi kids, us again,

Since closing down the Web Site we have had numerous emails asking us to make getting on the Forum easier. OK so here it is, our Forum's new Easy Access Address. Just one www address and you will go directly onto the Forum; No Caretaker, no Site Homepage just straight to the Forum.

The Forum is FREE to use and has recently sprung back into life with the announcement of the Crownflats Sale. So why not have your say? It really is the easiest way to get your message/requests to all the kids and is free to use.

So check it out by visiting: www.kacf-forum.co.uk and see what kids have been saying about you. You can read past postings from years back.
Better still, why not try out the “Search Facility”. In the Search box type in anything you want to know about, or a kid’s name or even your own name and every post that has featured your search criteria will appear.

Did I mention it’s Free? No we don’t earn money every time you use it and no there are no flashing adverts or annoying stuff so you can surf it at your leisure.

Just type www.kacf-forum.co.uk in your search engine address box and you are there. Want to make it even easier than that? When you go there for the first time just add it to your Favourites.

How easy is that? Just two clicks away from all your old friends.

See you at the North London Christmas Lunch on the 5th March.

Joe Bloggs
alive and kicking at
www.crownflats.co.uk & www.kacf-forum.co.uk

Did I mention it is Free?

Re: Forum's new "Easy Access Address"

Good Moaning, It Dont work mate.
Come on all you kids tell him "It dont work"
Regards
Les Horne

Oh yes it does

I certainly had no trouble getting in after googling the address. Does everyone have google as their search engine?

This new address does not need google you can enter it directly into the address bar. This new address has not yet been sent out to everyone and therefore it is on test with a few kids, however it works so an email will go out to all kids advising them of this direct Forum address. No need to go in via crownflats.co.uk